Here at The Culture Keeper we believe in and practice self care. The world at times can feel like it’s going stone cold crazy. It’s important to keep yourself grounded during these unpredictable times in the Trump era . Here are 5 ways you can practice self-care.
- Breathe: Take five minutes on a daily basis and breathe. There are several apps such as BREATH2RELAX to help guide your breathing.
- Sleep: Studies show that the gap between getting just enough sleep and getting too little sleep may affect your health, your mood, your weight, and even your sex life. So rest up.
- Exercise: Go walk, dance, bike, hike, swim. Just get up and move.Want to feel better, have more energy and even add years to your life? Just exercise.
- Volunteer: Get over yourself and be of service to your community. Go read to seniors or children. Mentor some young girls. Whatever your professional expertise are give a free workshop.
- Seek Help: Some days life can seem like it’s overwhelming or difficult to cope. ASK FOR HELP. Find a support group, therapist, life coach to help assist you in the matter. Never forget YOU MATTER.
Ms. Culture Keeper-